Haven't updated ye ol' bloggo in a while. Really haven't had the motivation to, but now I do. What have I been up to lately? Well, not a whole lot. It's summer. I don't have school to worry about. I don't have a real job. Most of my friends have been in Europe or China or something crazy. So I've been doing a lot of my own thing. Riding ye bicycle like a monster. Going to coffee shops to read and listen to my ipod. That is like my new favorite thing to do. I've become good at finding activities to help the time pass, and just chill really. Making time to do nothing but enjoy life is something I try to do as often as possible. You should do the same.
Anyway, how about dem Magic? They advanced to the NBA FINALS last night! I can't believe it. I remember being four years old and being obsessed with the Shaq and Penny duo, watching them get swept against the Rockets, being heartbroken when Shaq left the Magic for the Lakers.. so much history with this team. It's amazing to see them return to greatness. It's also amazing to see so many people that never gave a shit about the Magic suddenly become completely obsessed. I mean, yeah, support them. But I think it's kind of sad that it takes a great playoff performance for everyone to jump on the bandwagon, and they'll be forgotten about completely come July. Anywho... my birthday is in a week and all I want is a Magical Championship!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment