The third week of the fall semester at UCF is coming to an end and so far all I can say is holy balls. I took on a pretty big work load this semester with 15 credit hours worth of classes. All sports and fitness classes. All really awesome classes that I actually ENJOY going to, but seriously, a lot of work. I'm taking Anatomy and Physiology for Sports and dear jesus it's a lot of stuff. There are 206 bones in the human body and so far I know all of them. But it's not only bones, it is also special features (lumps, protrusions, holes ETC) of every single bone. It's pretty amazing.
It's been three weeks and I'm already exhausted. Trying to balance five classes, racing/riding full time, and a possible social life is just not happening. I've come to terms with the fact that I won't really be rocking out with friends for a while, at least until racing comes to an end in October. But I'm fine with that. Because what do I want really bad? I want to focus on school and perform well in my classes and I want to focus on my cycling. So really, it is all about priorities. I spent 3.5 months living the dream. No school, no real job. Pretty much all of my friends were traveling the world and I pretty much lived like a pro cyclist. Woke up, rode for hours, come home and rested, repeat over and over and over all summer. And now, life is a lot busier. I find myself going to bed before 10pm usually, but hey, I'm making it happen, and I'm happy about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment