Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fulfill the Dream

It's amazing. Really is. So here's the low down. I was totally failing my Biology class there for a while. I got a 14 on the second test. Yeah, I would've put a gun in my mouth if it wasn't for the fact that the professor dropped the lowest test grade. Anyway, I knew I had to kick it into high gear. I went to tutoring, bought the study guide textbook, everything. I did a little better on test 3, but not a whole lot. I raped myself even more. Everything. Totally scored a B on the last test and with my super high lab grade, I now have an A in that class. From F to A. All that's left is a 100 question final exam. Keeping my fingers crossed. But this isn't just a freak occurance. My Statistics class was a bomber too. I was doing like, mediocre. I had a fourth test coming up and if I did decent on it I wouldn't have to take the optional final on the same day as my huge bio exam. Even though I knew how important that exam was, I didn't study for it much at all. I've been busy stressing about other things, and spent all weekend racing my bike too. I didn't know shit going into it. I studied for it in the library for like 40 minutes before I went in to take the actual test (most of those 40 minutes were spent zoning out while listening to my ipod at that). Came out of that test thinking I bombed it. Looked up my grade tonight. GOT AN A. Missed one question. With that test grade, I am now done with the class and don't have to take the optional final. That is just like, way too awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment