skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
These pretzels are making me thirsty
eh?
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I give today two thumbs up
I skipped class today to go ride for 5.5 hours (about 100 miles). Such a beautiful day in the FLA, I had to.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Collo
Orlando, FL
I'm Colin.. a 19 year old bike racing college student living in Orlando. My life's a journey, an adventure, seeing all I can see on my loyal two wheeled steed.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(28)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(6)
Paper Shoes
I give today two thumbs up
Fulfill the Dream
I'm building something...
Legendary
I sold my soul to the open road
►
March
(5)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment