So I was in a local waldenbooks store today and to no surprise, they were going out of business. Everything was at least 40 percent off so I browsed around a bit and ended up making a sick find... Eat This Not That: Supermarket Survival Guide. This book is unreal awesome and actually useful. We all want to be healthier, right? Well this book pretty much gives you suggestions of ways to easily achieve that by just making better choices when buying groceries. But what I like most about this read is that it debunks all the bullshit marketing on all these packages these days. "WHOLE GRAIN POP-TARTS ARE HEALTHY!!!" bullshit. I'm just sad that it told me twix is the ultimate worst candy bar. twix is the only one with the cookie crunch...can't beat that cookie crunch. anyway, if you're ever in your local bookstore that hasn't gone out of business yet, pick up one of these books and take a look at it. it may just blow your mind.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Eat this not that
So I was in a local waldenbooks store today and to no surprise, they were going out of business. Everything was at least 40 percent off so I browsed around a bit and ended up making a sick find... Eat This Not That: Supermarket Survival Guide. This book is unreal awesome and actually useful. We all want to be healthier, right? Well this book pretty much gives you suggestions of ways to easily achieve that by just making better choices when buying groceries. But what I like most about this read is that it debunks all the bullshit marketing on all these packages these days. "WHOLE GRAIN POP-TARTS ARE HEALTHY!!!" bullshit. I'm just sad that it told me twix is the ultimate worst candy bar. twix is the only one with the cookie crunch...can't beat that cookie crunch. anyway, if you're ever in your local bookstore that hasn't gone out of business yet, pick up one of these books and take a look at it. it may just blow your mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment