Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Method Behind the Madness

These pretzels are making me thirsty? That's the title of my blog (and the title of my ipod) and you're probably asking yourself "wtf is that about". Well, let me clue you in. Ever since I was a wee lad I've been a huge fan of the hit television sitcom, Seinfeld. That show is just, yes. And just for the record, the character of George blows away Kramer, don't care what critics say. Anyway, there are lots of little blurbs in the show that reoccur throughout the life of the show, and only true Seinfeldians know what a lot of these blurbs are. "These pretzels are making me thirsty" is one of them. I remember seeing it for the first time with my dad, and we laughed for days about it and always say it to each other as an inside joke. But anyway, I found a short youtube video that displays some of the awesomeness behind this famous moment in Seinfeld history. 






No comments:

Post a Comment