
It's been a while since my last post so I'll just do a run through of the current events in the life of colin.
-drove down to tampa last sunday for a race. it was ridiculous. almost ran out of gas on the way there (I do this a lot). had to drive like, 90 mph to get there in time. got a flat tire on my rear wheel while warming up and had to borrow a wheel from someone. raced like a beast and only got 6th. that's a picture of me laying down some serious pain on the front.
-totally went to this kickass show at house of blues on wednesday night. saw A DAY TO REMEMBER (soooooo good. myspace them) and THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. it was totally sold out and jammed freakin' packed! I wore crocs and that was a horrible idea. next thing I know I'm crowd surfing to get out of the pit and my crocs fall off while I'm in mid-air. by the grace of god someone threw them to me and I caught them while being felt up by 100 people at once. that show was definitely one to remember though. going to shows bring me back to simpler times. just go and rock out and have a good time.
-got a long overdue haircut from my good buddy, dirk. he cut mine, I cut his. it was beautiful. I was rocking a mop top for a while. it goes well with my mustache.
-yeah that's all I feel like informing ya'll about.
anyway, life's been so awesome lately. it seems like every day, awesome stuff happens to me and I constantly find myself asking "what are the chances". like the most obscure, random things ever. every day. it's so legendary. just makes me smile and enjoy life that little bit more.
final thoughts:
-winter park, FL is the only part of central florida worth looking at.
-less than a month left in this spring semester=CRUNCH TIME!
-I'm sitting in panera as I'm posting this. I'm wearing my obama shirt. I have gotten several supporting comments regarding obama and it makes me happy. finally, we have a leader that has the support of more than 30 percent of our country.

No comments:
Post a Comment