
If you're ever feeling down, drink a monster and you'll feel awesome!
just putting that out there...
ok I'm just going to say this now...I'm not going to worry about using perfect punctuation in my blog postings. it's just a blog, who gives a phuck? I have to worry about that enough while I'm writing 13 page papers for my biology lab or what have you. and speaking of biology labs..I just turned in my 13 page lab report, final draft. I worked pretty damn hard on it, which is like the only thing I've worked hard on this semester that is related to school. but I definitely expect something good to come out of staying up until 4:30 in the morning perfecting it..the weight is off of these shoulders fosho. I don't know what it is, but I just have so many other things I rather do than read about cell division in my biology textbook. I totally went to Panera today to kill time between classes, hoping to study. I end up having coffee with a friend, sharing great conversation for two hours. no studying at all took place, but I think I spent my time wisely. and that's another thing.. some people throw around the term "best friend" too loosely when in reality it just seems that them making time for you is an inconvenience. soooooo sorry to be a burden, right? we're all guilty of this, just try and make it right. a scholar once proclaimed "we all make mistakes, but it's how we address them that proves whether we are assholes or not". yeah I totally made that one up, could you tell?
anyway, I drank a few beers tonight in celebration of a few things: finishing that lab report, having a sick block of riding/racing like champ recently, and for just being legendary, so this post has been kind of fun. I might be drunk again and do this all again soon. hope you enjoied it.
No comments:
Post a Comment