Remember when MTV and VH1 actually played music videos? Yeah, it was a long time ago. If you click over to MTV at any given moment you'll probably find yourself watching some staged, bullshit dating show or some pregnant 16 year old ruining her life in front of a video camera crew. VH1 is not much different, but a little better. They actually play music videos at 6 AM and have the top 20 countdown once a week. Well two days ago I flipped over to VH1 to watch some of the top 20 countdown and I caught this new video from a band I've never heard of, but I got hooked instantly and I haven't gotten the song out of my head yet. I found an acoustic version on youtube and included the video for your viewing/listening pleasure. check it outtttt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment