Few things are better than outdoor adventures, especially with some good bros. Being out of school for the summer and currently unemployed I have been determined to live life to the fullest. It's the Summer Of Colin!! (I stole that title from an old episode of Seinfeld, one of my favorite shows of all time). I make it a point to not turn down opportunities to live. Well, Monday night two of my best bros suggest we go camping so on Tuesday we packed up some supplies and trekked to the edge, as far away from the city lights of O-town without going on a full-blown road trip.
Camping is fun. It provides an opportunity to get away from it all and just absorb the company of friends. No computers, television, air conditioning, whatever. It's refreshing. The most exciting part of your night is building a fire and then just chillin' around it, having a good time. I'll be honest though.. camping in FLA during the summer is a bit taxing. The tent was damn hot (I woke up in a pool of my own sweat a few times) and the bugs are relentless if you forget to pack bug repellant (we made this mistake). But all in all, it was still a damn good time and I urge you to give it a go some time soon. And check out our awesome tent-building skills!

No comments:
Post a Comment